Steps to install the plugin
- Download the plugin from wordpress.org repo.
- Install using the WordPress built-in plugin installer functionality, or download and extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages -> Add New (or Posts -> Add new)
- Create a new page (post) and press the 'Edit with Builderius' button.
- Now you can add/drag and drop modules from the left panel onto the content area, as well as add new layouts that make up the page structure.